Plasma Pen Fibroblast
This hand held device emits a small electrical arc from the tip of the pen without actually touching the skin. This plasma arc vaporises the skin giving an immediate tightening affect to the surrounding skin. These small points form scabs that drop off over the following week post treatment revealing a smoother and tighter skin. It is suitable for lines and wrinkles, loose skin, scars, skin tags, warts, moles and pigmentation. Skin tags will be treated instantly, whilst warts and pigmentation spots form crusts that will fall off within a few days.
I can feel you getting very excited and wondering if this treatment is right for you. If you are considering line reduction, an eye lid lift, skin tightening or a neck lift, but don’t want to go under the knife, this is a great alternative. Although completely non-invasive, you still need to expect a few days of down time after the treatment as the skin will need to heal and rejuvenate. We’ll give you some medicated make-up to help minimise the effects so you can get on with your daily life as normal. There are some contra-indications that we can discuss during the consultation.
The treatment itself is really straight forward. To ensure it is as comfortable for you as possible, a local anaesthetic cream is applied before commencing the procedure. You can expect a small degree of swelling when treating the eye area, which will go down within 3 or 4 days. Tiny, circular scabs form at each treatment point that take about 3 days to start falling away, but will take about a week to completely clear. Once the skin has healed you will be left with a more youthful, radiant skin.
The big question I am asked is, “How many treatments will I need?” This is where it gets even more exciting. The results from this treatment are permanent, so usually a single treatment is enough to achieve the results you want. However, if you do want a stronger result then we can repeat the procedure after 3 months. Because of its permanency you will only need to repeat it if required further down the line as we genetically age.???
What is fibroblast?
What does is treat?
This is my client 3 weeks after treatment,
normally advised 2/3 sessions, but as you can see, the results after just one treatment is fantastic
- Removal of smokers lines around the mouth.
- Under eye bags & crows feet, fine lines wrinkles.
- Eyebrow lift / sagging eyelids.
- Removal of lines and wrinkles of the face.
- Jowl lift.
- Neck lift.
- Lip lift / lip flip
- Forehead lines.
- Belly button lift.
- Tummy lift.
- Acne scars reduction.
- Skin tag removal.Non invasive surgery
- No injectable anesthetic.
- No injections.
- No incisions.
- No stitches.
- Little down time.
- Significant cost saving.
Quick and easy.Fibroblast is the first and only treatment to reach through all the layers of the skin “without surgery”.
You have 3 collagen levels in your skin 1, 2 & 3.
1 being on the surface and your current skin….3 being the deepest and the best state you want your outer layer to be.
Treatment that penetrates to level 3 and brings this to the surface…in essence you are causing slight trauma to the skin, this is where the magic happens, your skin regenerates bringing level 3 to the surface fixing the problem areas, thus giving you amazing instant results. (Results also gets better and better over the next 12 weeks).
Sometimes it is recommended 2/3 sessions, all depends how bad the area is that needs treatment.
My client above, has only had one session.
The results speak for themselves.
Fibroblast shoots plasma electrodes into the layers of the skin (without actually touching the skin).
Plasma is already in your skin build up…so it’s only uses what exists there already.
We go along the dots, you may smell a slight Charing of this skin due to the electrode (completely normal) this is what creates the little dots/scabs…ready to bring your new skin to the surface.
What to expect?
You may have swelling for 1-4 days after treatment.
In 5-7 days your dots/scabs will fall off.
You may be left with small indents or redness which can last a few weeks whilst your skin does its magic regenerating and rebuilding…but remember this is completely coverable with makeup.
Whilst the dots/scabs are in the process of falling off, it might feel tight, dry and itchy….again this is completely normal and you MUST ride it out and do NOT pick the dots/scabs.
If you compare this to surgery, the down time is minimal. Surgery is weeks of down time, swelling, bruising, no makeup for weeks until the wounds heal.
Surgery has more pain and extremely higher cost ect.
Fibroblast results lasts the same amount of time as surgery results would, without the down time.
This is the only treatment to get the same results as surgery without the down time.
Also a natural way to get rid of lines and wrinkles and tighten the skin on any area of the body. No toxic chemicals.
- Eye brow lift – £300 – £350
- Periorbital Region & Infraorbital Folds & Creases £450-£550
- Frown/Relax lines & Creases, Glabella Area, Between The Brow / Radix – £200-£300
- Forehead Spot Work on Horizontal lines/ Vertical lines/ Worry lines / Skin Tension Lines – From £300
- Full Forehead Lift – from £750
- Hollow Temples – £200-£300
- Crows Feet – £300-£500
- Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty for Upper & Lower Eyelids/ Bags/ Hoods
- £450-£550 (upper)
- £400-£500 (lower)
- £750-£900 ( both)
- Horizontal lines/ Bunny Lines & Rhinophyma – £200-£250
- Cheek Lift, Skin Tension Lines, Rosacea & Rejuvenation – £450-£600
- Nasolabial Folds – £300-£350
- Ear Lobe Rejuvenation – £200
- Oral Commissures / Mouth Corners £200-£250
- Jowl/ Jawline Tightening & Augmentation – £600- £750
- Philtral Crest, Vertical Lines/ Smokers Lines/ Perioral Lines/ Peritoneal Folds/ Lipstick Lines – £350-£500
- Smile Lines/ Parentheses & Marionette Lines – £250-£350
- Labiomental Crease, Chin Lines & Chin Augmentation – £300-£400
Other Treatment Areas
- Non Surgical Face Lifts:
- Mini – £750.
- Mid – £100- £1250.
- Full – £2250 – £2500
- Overall Facial Reserfacing & Rejuvenation – From £75 ( per spray treatment, typically 5+ treatments, 2-4 weeks apart)
- Necklift / Turkey Neck – £750 – £1000
- Neck Lines/ Neck Cords / Banding – From £400
- Wrinkled Hands – From £550
- Stomachs & Stretchmarks – From £750
- Breasts / Breastlifts / Decollete – from £600
- Legs & Knees – from £600
- Scars – from £200
- Loose Arm Skin / Sagging – From £750
- Skin Tags / Blemishes & Hemangiomas – From £50